Tuesday

Maggie Blues



OK here I go just like a grammy showing photos of her favorite grandkid. This is Maggie Blues, my favorite animal at the Safari. He has so much personality. No matter what the rest of the herd is doing, he always does his own thing. Maggie Blues definately dances to the tune of a different llama drummer. He has lots of different expressions as you can see here.

Sometimes Mags laughs



Sometimes he gets a "I'm soooo much better than you" look



Sometimes hes just plumb silly



When I first fell in love with Mags, I thought he looked like a she and the name Maggie seemed to fit so thats what I called him. Later a Safari employee told me she was a he named Blues.



This is his Farmer Brown look.



Can you see why I adore this silly animal?

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Delightful..delightful...She/He weedeled his way into my heart too. Great capture of emotion expressions.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I agree. I fell in love with he/she Maggie Blues the first time you posted pictures. I didn't know who to love the most....you and your pictures or this sweet llama who is so photogenic. :)

Yes, I can see why you feel like gramma, and want to repost the shots. Nita