Thursday

Maggie in Rain

Today I'm introducing you to Maggie. She is my absolute favorite animal at the Wildlife Safari. I doubt she actually has a name and I don't even know if she is a she, but I had to call her something and she looks like a Maggie to me. This is the first of a series of Photos of Maggie. I guarantee you will fall in love with her too by the end of this series.

The is my latest photo. She is matted and scroungy looking this time of year but still beautiful. Click the photo to see a larger version. It makes a big difference in this photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Faye. I love Maggie. I'm so looking forward to your series on her. I agree.......she looks like a Maggie. Nita

TonyV said...

Wonderful detail and sharpness.

Katie said...

Faye, I have bad news. "Maggie" is a boy. His name is Blues, because of his blue eyes, an undesirable trait in show llamas, which the herd was before it was donated to the Safari. the herd has now gone feral, so they don't get shaved.